We help in finding home care services for senior Veterans or their surviving spouses who qualify. 

In 1952 Congress passed Title 38 of the United States Code, creating what we now call the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and authorizing benefits for veterans. 

Even though the pension has been around for 60 years, very few people know about it or understand how it works. Veterans Home Care has 10 years’ experience successfully helping veteran families apply for and receive free home care for qualifying Vets. Let us help you, too. 

Did you serve during one of the *VA Defined War Periods

  • World War II: Dec 7, 1941-Dec. 31, 1946
  • Korean Conflict: June 27, 1950-Jan. 31, 1955
  • Vietnam Era: Aug. 5, 1964-May 7, 1975 For veterans who served Feb. 28, 1961-Aug 5, 1964, must have served “in country” (Viet Nam).
  • Persian Gulf War: Aug 2, 1990- date to be prescribed by Presidential proclamation or law. Must have served active duty for 2 years.


1.  Discharge/Separation Papers (DD-214). If you don't have a copy we will assist you in getting a copy.

2.  Copy of Marriage Certificate and all marital information (unless applying for veteran only).

3.  Copy of the Death Certificate (surviving spouses only).

4.  Copy of current Social Security award letter (the letter that Social Security sends at the beginning of the year stating what your monthly amount will be for the following year).

5.  Net worth information, including bank accounts, CDs, trusts, stocks, bonds, annuities, etc.

6.  Proof of all Income from pensions, retirement, interest income from investments, annuities, etc.

7.  Banking information for direct deposit of A&A monthly payments (include a voided check).  Account must be separate of your personal bank account so there will not be commingling of funds.

8.  Physician Statement that includes current diagnosis, medical status, prognosis, name and address, ability to care for self, ability to travel unattended, etc.

9.  Nursing Home Status Statement (If veteran and/or spouse is in nursing home or assisted living facility) and Statement of Occupancy from the facility (ask the facility for this document).

10.  Proof of insurance premiums, medications, medical bills or any other medical expenses that are not reimbursed by insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid.

11.  List of all doctors and hospitals visited in the last year.  

After documents are gathered and approved by Veteran Services office, documents are then sent to one of our VA Accredited Attorneys to get final approval.

After all documents and forms are sent in VA can ask for more qualifying info which we will then ask you to provide to us so we can turn over to VA.